They go to work but need us to stay home. At least we can send them gestures of thanks for all they do:
- Keep them entertained with movies, TV shows, music and electronic books through Apple Services.
- Get them the best books for their precious downtime through Booksamillion.com.
For stay-at-home educators
Parents are pulling double-duty when it comes to their children’s education. They have become classroom teachers, and teachers are working overtime to adjust to remote learning. Let’s send good cheer to them all:
- Get creative in the home classroom with LEGOs to inspire the world’s next great architect (they can help with math homework too!).
- Treat your kids’ teachers with an end-of-year bouquet from 1-800-Flowers.com and save 20%.
For family you can’t visit now
Visiting loved ones is one of the best parts of travel. Even when we can’t do that, we can still show family and friends our love with thoughtful gifts:
- Bring the magazine rack to their front door via Magazines.com.
- Surprise them with educational games, instructional films and fun for the whole family through GameStop and Gamefly.
- Bring the family together with fun and gifts from shopDisney!
Your AAA Membership gives you lots of discounts and deals so you can send good cheer to everyone in your life as you earn AAA Dollars toward your membership through the AAA Dollars Online Mall. In this time of staying safe and healthy, we want to help you stay happy (and show it!).