With gregarious locals, dramatic landscapes, a rich history and a vibrant culture, Ireland is steeped in all things scenic and historic—a recipe for an escape that stirs the senses.
And with AAA travel partner Brendan Vacations leading the way, you can experience Ireland in a way that’s personally catered to your interests and needs. For more than 50 years, Brendan Vacations has been the premier expert in creating authentic Ireland vacation experiences—thanks to handcrafted itineraries and longstanding relationships with hoteliers, travel directors, chauffeurs and local hosts.
From scenic locally hosted rail travel and private chauffeur transportation to fully guided trips and independent self-drive itineraries, Brendan Vacations skillfully curates experiences to include the most noteworthy and unspoiled spots on this rugged edge of the world.
Here’s how Brendan Vacations can create a personal experience based on your travel needs through Ireland:
If you and your significant other are planning a romantic getaway to Ireland, we have two words for you: private chauffeur. Brendan Vacations combines expert guidance and a professional driver to escort you and your loved one in a luxury vehicle (even equipped with Wi-Fi) for the ultimate in personal care, local service, flexibility and narration.
Attention, newlyweds! For your honeymoon, consider a private chauffeur itinerary—combining leisure, sightseeing and luxury in one package.
Itinerary highlights for couples:
- Hit the links together on some of the most sought-after courses.
- Include at least one night in the splendor of an ancient castle or stately manor.
- Breathe in the beauty and fresh air of Killarney National Park on a private hike with a local expert.
Traveling to Ireland with the whole family? Make the planning process easier with guided vacations. The ultimate stress-free travel option, each of Brendan Vacations’ guided itineraries is carefully designed to showcase the must-see sights and stir the senses with unsurpassed insider experiences for all ages, led by local travel directors who bring the destination to life.
Itinerary highlights for families:
- Connect with locals as you enjoy a home-cooked Irish lunch together near Westport.
- Dive into culture as you visit a Connemara marble factory and learn how this stone is transformed into jewelry and figurines.
- Stay in accommodations that are far more than just a bed for the night, like Ashford Castle, built by the De Burgo family in the early 13th century on the picturesque shores of Lough Corrib.
For solo travelers